Fuckbook - Fuckbook.com internet dating site is that site a scam?

23 of 23 Fuckbook Reviews
Jan 01, 2012
review #285589

Fuckbook.com internet dating site is that site a scam?Mate1 Notice is that also a scam?

Just asking if it's a scam as well.

I have always just went for the free basic service and always waited to see if any women respond.I think RudeFinders.com is a scam as well.

I've my e-mail on every site that I've a profile on and no women ever contact me except the cam ***!Rude FInders use the same bathroom for a different girl.They can't even lie,cheat and steal properly,where they would normally cover there tracks!

7f54da9
3.8
Had an experience with Fuckbook?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
23 of 23 Fuckbook Reviews
Whistleblower1

Jul 13

They are all a scam I did very good research on both sites and got the same results for them and me both I guarantee you they are connected together and may be even the same company that's using two different names ,they tell you its free but the free version is nothing but an advertisement unless you upgrade to one of their package plans ,and even those are limited on what you can do and see, It even tells you when you are registering that some services may be limited on what you can see and do ,so just don't waste your time and especially absolutely do not enter in your CC NUMBER UNLES YOU WANT TO BE AT YOUR BANK DISPUTING A CHARGE ON YOUR ON CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD! TRUST ME ,AND YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

andy

Jun 30 Bolton, England

FUCKBOOK is a total RIPOFF! I had an account as a man (because I am one) everytime i text a woman - you must subscribe to text came up! so i set up an account as a woman and low and behold I could text to my hearts content (well until i got caught out by fuckbook), this action by fuckbook (charging men but not women is clearly breaking the law because its sexism, so until fuckbook drops its subscriptions, I am just going to carry on making more and more profiles with my e-mails on the photos so the real women who *** can contact me directly and fuckbook will have to think of other methods of funding....here's an idea ***-the-sexism-law-book put some adverts in your websites instead for both sexes and stop breaking the *** law so us men and the outgoing women can ***!!!

4 1 Reply
Oldfool

May 03

Yes. It's definitely a scam. Went gold for a month. Absolutely No valid responses to any mail sent. No flirts ever posted to my profile. IM dysfunctional. Until it's time to extend your paid subscription. Then you get slammed with IM's you cant respond to, mail, etc. Pay for DEAD AIR. Yes. Scam

5 0 Reply
fakebook revealed

Apr 08

oh yes,,it is one *** of a huge scam,,full of fakes and lies,,the name should be: fakebook.com they send you fakers message notifications from nonexistent members and then ask you to upgrade to read the messages...lol funny

Mar 14

What would be a good site to go to, seems everyone goes on sites to meet.
Let me know, 'cause I'm trying to get into a relationship, or something less serious...
Email: devin.neal92@gmail.com

BrokenHearted

Aug 16

Yahhh i wasted my CC (DebitCard) on here and it charged me $1 when it said free i was bombarded with texts emails and IM's b4 i upgraded i upgraded and got 1 reply but since then she hasn't replied back to me so yeah definetly a scam this is exactly what it is a fucken scam I SHOULD OF DONE MY RESEARCH FIRST BUT oh well i only lost $1 but still could of usd that $1 elsewhere

Me

Mar 01 Winnipeg, Manitoba

Use spamitback on their web site - if we all do it they will get the message - it can be downloaded for free. I've been hitting them a 100,000 times a day - it works because they have tried to block me I simply renew my ip and continue the attack

not a sucker

Feb 02

*** book is nothing more than an online prostitution site and I'd like to hear anything different from anyone that has any experience on that website

pissedwithpayingforfreedatings

Jan 04

anyone know any decent free hook up sites?

14 2 Reply
anonymous

Dec 25, 2013

FUCKBOOK IS A SCAM!!!! this website also sends a lot of spam mails to the email box, I don't know how to get rid of it!!!!

roudie aka stunna

Dec 10, 2013

The sites are not real why you need a creidt card to prove your age that's crazy cause I'm ot

Fuckbook support

Dec 13, 2013

Dear Roudie,

Thank you for your feedback. It seems that you mean a competitor of ours, that is infringing on our brand. On Fuckbook you don't need to verify your age with a credit card, it's free to join for everybody that is older than 18 years old and accepts our Terms of Service.

Fuckbook support

Marky D

Dec 18, 2013

This is total ***. They absolutely say, verbatim, "Free Lifetime Memberships are $0.00 - No Charge! A valid credit card is required for age verification to activate your FREE account"

pissedwithpayingforfreedatings

Jan 04

that's *** and you know it "Fakebook", yea you can make a profile for free, and have a look around for free, but the moment you want to contact a piece of ***, bam, credit card, to say the site is free like "Facebook" is grossly misleading and a little unfair.

1 0 Reply

Mar 14

I'm having trouble signing up on fuckbook.com
Is it even possible to sign up from phone?
H
The link won't load, that's the problem.

May 26

this is not free like it says still need your credit card to upgrade which a load of ***

Artologist

Jun 05

My question is can actually message without paying? If you "verify" your age will it charge you?

0 0

Showing 1-20 of 163 comments

×
You were reading a complaint about Fuckbook.
Filing a new complaint about
×