Fuckbook.com internet dating site is that site a scam?

Fuckbook.com internet dating site is that site a scam?Mate1 Notice is that also a scam?

Just asking if it's a scam as well.

I have always just went for the free basic service and always waited to see if any women respond.I think RudeFinders.com is a scam as well.

I've my e-mail on every site that I've a profile on and no women ever contact me except the cam ***!Rude FInders use the same bathroom for a different girl.They can't even lie,cheat and steal properly,where they would normally cover there tracks!

More Review Details

Helpful? 1146 Yes 1146 394 No 394
Had the same issue 221 Yes 221
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 30 #1013893

This is too funny of course we ain't on that *** ***

Jul 17 #1008733

Fuckbook is the top 1 spammer and a total scam

Jun 07 #992330 Jessup, Maryland

I would like to resubscribe !

0 1 Reply

May 11 #982764

i'm man looking for woman

0 2 Reply

Apr 21 #974532

You are all a bunch of IDIOTS if you think you will really "hook up" on any of these so called "causal encounter" sites lol! We all know they are ALL SCAMS! Anyone that gets taken, scammed or ripped off deserves it!

4 5 Reply

May 30 #989603

Why don't you go *** yourself

2 1 Reply

Jul 01 #1001997

That's not true I hooked up with a girl from *** book once.

0 1 Reply
Bafoofkit

Apr 15 #972328 Sunnyvale, California

Alll of these sites are either fake or full of fake profiles who bother you with friend requests.

Gettingsum

Apr 15 #971995

No way man, I have used that site for a year now and have scored mass hookups! Definitely worth paying and signing up!!!

4 7 Reply

Jan 27 #936930 Waterbury, Connecticut

I don't know about fuckbook.com, but Match1.com is loaded with women who post New York a dresses but most are in Ghana and Nigeria not NY.
They run a scam and will Always end up with a hard life story and begin asking you to send money. Don't do it.

1 0 Reply
fsksksk

Jan 23 #935053

it is a big scam my man

tashi360

Jan 19 #933100 Kampala, Kampala

hi,wanna register bt hv no credit card.advise me

0 11 Reply
shorty78

Dec 16, 2014 #916762 Sparta, Tennessee

If it's free why should you need my credit card duh

14 4 Reply
Smart-Advice

Dec 11, 2014 #914261

The Biggest Dating *** Site Ever...
They have pictures of beautiful, young woman that email you and trawl through free listing sites looking for males and saying "Hey you look great, sign up to Fuckbook it's free to join and we can chat there" (They Are All Real Woman Of Course) BELIEVE THAT AND YOUR WALLET WILL SOON BE EMPTY...
Let's just say why would a stunning 21 year old with a perfect body want to meet up with a 40-50 year old man.. REALITY CHECK GUYS.. COME ON, SURELY YOUR NOT THAT GULLIBLE..
Its free for woman but be careful as they'll get you to give your CC Credit Card or Debit Card details as a £1 or $1 sign up fee... Hang on! So if its free why would they want your card details? Oh I know, So They Can Scam You To F@@K
Many people have complained that as well as the £1-$1 sign up fee a full subscription has been debited from their card, plus other fees taken without their consent.
STAY WELL CLEAR OF FUCKBOOK...

6 1 Reply
Whistleblower1

Jul 13, 2014 #840086

They are all a scam I did very good research on both sites and got the same results for them and me both I guarantee you they are connected together and may be even the same company that's using two different names ,they tell you its free but the free version is nothing but an advertisement unless you upgrade to one of their package plans ,and even those are limited on what you can do and see, It even tells you when you are registering that some services may be limited on what you can see and do ,so just don't waste your time and especially absolutely do not enter in your CC NUMBER UNLES YOU WANT TO BE AT YOUR BANK DISPUTING A CHARGE ON YOUR ON CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD! TRUST ME ,AND YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

10 2 Reply
dave

Nov 29, 2014 #907902 Sioux City, Iowa

I was and still am curious about joining Fuckbook, since my wife's health is not well and she has no longer been interested in sex. I am trying to meet.........oppps sorry.

7 15 Reply
franaflyby

Jan 24 #935628

Shame on you..that's adultery..

6 5 Reply

May 30 #989604

That's a matter of opinion ya *** holy roller. Keep your *** lecture to yourself. The only person you should judge is yourself dip ***.

0 3

Jul 08 #1004826

1-20 of 192 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.