Fuckbook.com internet dating site is that site a scam?
Fuckbook.com internet dating site is that site a scam?Mate1 Notice is that also a scam?
Just asking if it's a scam as well.
I have always just went for the free basic service and always waited to see if any women respond.I think RudeFinders.com is a scam as well.
I've my e-mail on every site that I've a profile on and no women ever contact me except the cam ***!Rude FInders use the same bathroom for a different girl.They can't even lie,cheat and steal properly,where they would normally cover there tracks!f307976 review #285589
You may also like
- "STILL ONGOING CYBERSTALKING AND HARASSMENT FROM OKCUPIDâ€¦HOW IS IT THAT THIS PEST IS FINDING ME ON THE INTERNET???â€¦HACKING???â€¦POSSIBILITY THAT ALL THESE PROFILES ARE FAKE AND RESTS IN THE HANDS OF..."
- "Danny J. Johnson; owner of http://www.dannyjjohnson.com/ and https://www.facebook.com/FusionFourDesign maliciously deleted a season of our reality show from our Facebook page. He was a crew member of the show, helping with..."
- "I messaged a women and was called a vile pig for no reason .after afew words i blocked her . She had such a hatred for men she must be..."
- "So i received an sms regarding of an order and its tracking number is 304913518 . I was confused because i didnt made any transactions. I have lazada app in..."
- "DO NOT USE THIS COME ANY An pick up service was scheduled from 9am-7pm they didn't arrive because they went to the wrong address. A next day collection was arranged..."
- "Should've typed in "ECycleBest Review" in Google before I sent them my iPhone 4S. 1500 complaints on the Better Business Bureau alone! They quoted me at $107 and then "evaluated"..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "hello! my name is iqunelda white. i am a new proud parent of a now 7 month old baby girl! in October of 2009 i was contacted by a..."
- "Christy McCann (a.k.a. Christy-Rocket McCann) was found guilty in a Concord (Country Costa County) court of law of fraudulently selling a 21.5 inch computer monitor, which was advertised by her..."