2.3
Privacy and Data Security

The site deleted a post I made with a link to an article about a famous *** star's rape alligations.Then they disabled my account when i posted a link to a commercial *** video...even though other members post the same things.

I've read reviews which claim it's run by members of the *** industry so I wonder about how our images and videos get used and also this might be true considering what they deleated in my postings.

Also, they deleted a few messages between myself and other members as 'sharing contact information' when we hadn't...I think the site uses a crappy bot to search for simple algorithms in txts and it disables our accounts without reason.

Also, I was very popular on the site and I am still getting emails that ppl are trying to contact me...I think my popular pics are now being used as free bait by the site

I have contacted their support every day for three days

All I get is a do not reply email confirmation that they received my message on the site

Ive now tried sending them a question about having tried to pay for full membership....lets see if they reply more heartily to that

This person wrote the review because of not as described of fuckbook website from Fuckbook. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Fuckbook to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was froze my browser, deleted emails which did not have personal info, deleted links to articles and vids and did not give warning or reason for deleting. Author liked the most access to local ppl and good photo quality. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fuckbook for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Fuckbook

Dear Member,

We are very pleased to have you as a member and glad you have found a good number of friends.

Please note certain topics such as rape are against the Terms and Conditions of our site and yes, content related to this may be removed.

We encourage you to read our full T&Cs for further information on what we consider offensive and against our code.

If you wish to discuss any of this further please contact me direct by attentioning your email to Support Manager, and I will gladly look into what has happened with your profile, and correct any mistakes which may have happened.