probably the least userfriendly site i've ever seen ...not real *** and no real intent to meet...have never been able to navigate to anywhere that a conversation could be had. Did not receive any useful interactions with anyone here....only received many request to send money or other favors to women on this site.

Have not had 1 significant response to or from any woman here. Totally a waste of time and energy. This site gives internet exchanges a BAD name. Have done nothing but use time and energy going nowhere.

I would not recommend this site to my worst acquaintance. I have never been more disappointed in anything I have ever attempted to accomploish

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $100. The author is overall dissatisfied with Fuckbook. The most disappointing about fuckbook website from Fuckbook was its a total scam Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fuckbook.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dating and Social Networking category for more informed decision or compare Fuckbook to other companies on our site.

Comments

Fuckbook

We are very sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your time on our site.

Please note that you can contact our Support staff via email or phone and they will be able to assist you with tips for your profile and on how to connect with other members and improve your chances of dating.

We are pleased to hear many of our members have had successful meetings with others and we look forward to helping you do the same.