1.1K views
1.1
Privacy and Data Security

I've been trying to use this website for a while, I discovered it once when I was bored. I made my own account, and I started to get messaged by a lot of folks all around.

I messaged them back, uploaded a few pics, and so on. I'm a woman, so I wasn't aware at first that guys are forced to purchase a subscription to talk to people, which is *** to begin with. It all goes fine and dandy, 'til one day, I try to log on into my account. "Your account has been deactivated, please contact support if you think this was a mistake.".

Okay, I did, and it took 2 days for them to reply. And 2 days later, I got this on my mailbox. Dear Sir/Madam, Your profile was disabled due to a breach in our Terms and Conditions. After careful review it has been decided not to restore the profile.

Kind regards, Patrick I checked over and over, trying to find which "term" or "condition" I breached. Couldn't find anything. The *** *** are bad enough for disabling your account without giving you a reason, and now, even after contacting their subhuman "customer support", they reply like that? Okay, so I made another account, start from scratch, all of my messages, pictures, likes and stuff gone.

It all goes fine and dandy again, and then, the same story happened. Account got deactivated, contacted their "customer" support again, and nope, *** you. This website is *** ***. I got banned once (Probably) for blocking an admin who was clearly harassing me.

Guys have to pay to message people and girls don't. There's censorship all around, with threatening messages whenever you do something as simple as mentioning "skype". They deactivate your account for no *** reason.

I can't believe that people are still wasting their money on this sham. I urge everybody to stop using this website, you are nothing but a cashcow to them, a cashcow that they can throw away whenever they want.

Review about: Fuckbook Account.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Just the website design.

Comments

Place is a real scam.

Fuckbook

Dear Madam,We apologize if you felt unfairly treated, it is certainly not how we want our members to feel.A member's profile may be disabled if there was a breach in the Terms and Conditions, and is usually reviewed again if the member takes the time to email us.I would like to personally look into your case if you would email me at kelly@fuckbook.com and I will see what has happened and I hope we can resolve the situation for you.

I had the same issues annim a man. $;$/ this website!!!

If any ladies wanna chat. Hit me back here

to Keno9399 at yahoo #1460772

I just got disable 5 minutes ago... this is the worst

Fuckbook
to Zelly #1460807

Please email me at kelly@fuckbook.com with your username and I will look into this immediately for you.