Fort Wayne, Indiana
3.1K views 13 comments

I did the trial membership and was surprised how many women supposedly were interested.After 3 days it was obvious that there would never be a connection here.Tip-offs---you send mail asking questions and telling about whatever but only get back single sentence replies.Also when telling someone your own personal e-mail address to contact you the reply will be Sorry,I just want to keep it on here for now-or you know how I feel about that.They only try to keep you on the site longer.Which you will be paying for.At least I was not foolish enough to give them a real credit card#.Read the fine print-If you don't cancel membership they automatically "renew" your account each month and I'll bet It's impossible to get someone on the phone to cancel!I transferred all but a few dollars out of my debit card account so when they tried to make new charges,the funds were not there! Just make sure your bank does not have overdraft protection or you'll really get hit.

Related: Fuckbook - Complete scam

Review about: Membership.

4.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Fuckbook Account
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $2
Preferred solution expose the truth

Had an Experience with Fuckbook?

Comments

Wow, there are websites out there exploiting lowlife types with the promise of fictional lowlifes? No way get right out of town!

ougiydutdjhbl
Kokomo, Indiana, United States #955806

Somtimes people want to get to know someone before they take it offline, you could be a hacker or whatever and most females arent going to get that personal right away..i know i wouldnt

marcus_roach2000

Nothing is Free on the Internet ,,,,

Fuckbook

Fuckbook.com offers a lifetime free membership and can happily report many positive reviews from 'real' members who enjoy our community.

As with any online community there are people who arent who they say they are, and we encourage our members to report fake profiles to our online Moderators to be removed.

pissedthefukoff

Yep its common knowledge ALL dating sites these days are a scam.When you get single sentence replies its not even a real person.

Its a bot. Even when you do find a real person theyll never meet with you. All the real women get paid by the dating sites to keep guys interested and spending money. If you see a post somewhere or someone online says hey i know this killer hookup site.

It actually works.

B.S.THEYRE ALL A SCAM.

Kelly
to pissedthefukoff #927428

What a silly thing to say all real women are paid by these types of sites!Think about that seriously.

Im a female and have used these sites.They didn't pay me, perhaps I missed the secret memo.

justmeee
to Kelly Kokomo, Indiana, United States #955814

Me too

to pissedthefukoff #1251415

I don't know if 100% bots is fair, but the small non-bot female population are certainly not the most savoury characters. Just remind yourself "these people are all here for a reason" to keep everything in perspective.

captain planet

Never trust a free trial program...its all a scam to get $$$ out-of you

kimsboo
Watervliet, New York, United States #903839

ty for the info, I was "guided" to this site from a woman I hads met online! and signed up free because she said it would lead me to her page with her phone number, when she wouldn't call mine that I sent her hmmmmm!