Many of the profiles are fake. I was only messaged by bots.

Please do not waste your time or money with this. There are only about 30 profiles in my city (my city is huge). It has nothing to do with my location because when I look up other locations, there are only a handful of online profiles. Most are not real.

You can tell that they are staff run because they do not respond to anything. I've attempted to reach out to over 100 profiles. It has nothing to do with me.

I use other sites without a problem. The biggest mistake I made was purchasing the membership.

Review about: Fuckbook Gold Membership.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

Fuckbook

We very sorry you did not enjoy your Fuckbook experience. We have many members who enjoy connecting with other members with success.

Members may not respond to you for various reasons, perhaps the member is not interested in responding, may not be actively monitoring his or her profile or may no longer be available. If you wish to discuss this further we would be happy to assist you at support@fuckbook.com.

to Fuckbook #1479038

I Believe they're bots... I haven't gotten a membership, posted a photo, or even filled out my bio completely yet everytime I log on I get multiple messages I can't read(ironically) cause you know you have to pay for that....

yet on free sites I usually have to reach out to women to get a response and that's with a photo and detailed bio... This is obviously a scam to bait desperate lonely men... Shame on Fuckbook... You should just refund the guy's $30.

Hopefully others are reading this, If you don't want to be scammed do not sign up for Fuckbook... try Tinder or something lol...