2.2K views

When doing a Google Search of my email account I ran across this, showing a profile for me - I did not sign up for this account, but can't find anyone who can delete it and those I can contact are unwilling to help.Does ANYONE know of a central customer service for the company - they claim I have to go through the local f***book but since I didn't create the account I have no idea who the local people would be.

This is obviously some sort of scam and the company should be more responsive and responsible when it comes to information that could hurt someones personal and professional reputation.

Reason of review: I did not sign up for this and want it deleted..

Preferred solution: I want this account deleted so that it no longer shows up in search engines. .

Had an Experience with Fuckbook?

Comments

Anonymous #991431

i just want to delete my account so please help me in doing this.......please.....

Anonymous Chicago, Illinois, United States #964471

The exact same thing happened to me.

michael
michael Union City, Tennessee, United States #957803

im having trouple if they don't help me delete my accout im taking them to court

***book Support
***book Support #927433

Dear Sir,

Please contact us at support@fuckbook.com and we will see the matter is dealt with quickly for you.

We apologise you had trouble finding contact details for us.

*Warning* Fraud company shaadi.com Shaadi "Well well. My shaadi id is SH42277392 and Everyone needs to read what happened to me. Joined this *** website shaadi.com hoping to find a wife. Submitted a photo id..." Read more Fuckbook - Nothing but fake teasers! Fuckbook "I did the trial membership and was surprised how many women supposedly were interested.After 3 days it was obvious that there would never be a connection here.Tip-offs---you send mail asking..." Read more Leagle.com/plainsite.org and unitedstatescourts.org all ruthless websites that destroy the careers and reputations of Americans for sinister motives Leagle "When it comes to monetized websites such as leagle.com, plainsite.org and unitedstatescourts.org there may be something much more sinister behind these ruthless website then ever imagined. These websites mentioned are..." Read more A Foreign Affair - Russian Organized Crime - Came to US, Married, Tried to Steal Everything I Own After 2 Weeks, Vicious Criminal to the End A Foreign Affair "I wrote to a girl on A Foreign Affair through their online dating service with letters and calls. She was delivered to my doorstep from Russia. Very young and beautiful..." Read more Doordash - Bad Pizza Delivery Doordash "I ordered a pizza, salad, and mushrooms from a local pizza establishment called Fratellinos. When I opened the pizza box all of the cheese was on one side of the..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Under Armour - Valsetz tactical military boots Under Armour "These boots were regularly priced for about $ 130 and were on sale for about $ 120. I work in security and do a lot of walking so I bought..." Read more