i filled out the registration form verified my information and validated it.When i tried to use it i was told i am not a member please register i am being forced to use 100 words to express what only took 27. there is really nothing much i can ask oh i know what it was it was very hard to find help customer service or something of that nature. and i take it i am on a free site that i can't do anything on what exactly are my options, if i don't pay for a prescription and are there local chapters thank you.

Had an Experience with Fuckbook?

Comments

***book Support
***book Support #775679

We are very sorry to hear about your experience. Please contact us directly via email (customersupport@fuckbook.com) to discuss this matter privately. Fuckbook respects individual privacy and security and private email is the appropriate mechanism to discuss this matter.

Anonymous #646176

Yeah, what he said

Funny Mann
Funny Mann Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #646157

Another sad basement dweller. Time to move out of parents house get a job and look for REAL women.

Pissed Consumer - Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com Sucks ***! Pissed Consumer "Do Not Use, Nor Write Reviews For Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com! I have been writing for the Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com website which the latter part is the..." Read more Thai Visa - False Advertising Claims Thai Visa "Thai Visa Radio / Inspire have repeatedly been making claims of more then 60,000 listeners per month on their online radio station. The reality however is this is an out-rite..." Read more Find A Grave - Anthony Jerome "AJ" Marik violates *** guidelines and flat out lies! Find A Grave "That same ***, Anthony Jerome, "AJ" Marik deleted 5 years of Biography work I did on a grave I found belonging to a Medal of Honor awardee with the help..." Read more 800notes.com Private Forum For Registerd Users Only 800notes "800notes.com has not been honest with everyone. It has come to our attention that they have a hidden, private section buried within their normal forum which is used to spy..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more Artesian Spas - Stand by your spa Artesian Spas "Valves that leak in the first year or two, watch out your gonna get ripped a new one. First the certified idiot will come out and put putty on the..." Read more Bank Of America - Notice On Account Bank Of America "My names are Valerie and i made payment to this account BANK NAME: HAYDEN PARKER ACCOUNT NUMBER: 488070012572 ROUTING NUMBER: 026009593 I MADE A PAYMENT ON THE 08/11/2017 AT 09:10..." Read more Doordash - Bad Pizza Delivery Doordash "I ordered a pizza, salad, and mushrooms from a local pizza establishment called Fratellinos. When I opened the pizza box all of the cheese was on one side of the..." Read more